Thursday, August 14, 2014

XX


F A V E  +  R E V I E W 


I AM SO VERY EXCITED TO BE ON BLOGGER AND I HAVE AGREED TO KEEP UP WITH THE BLOGGER LIFE.
Since my vacation my makeup perception has changed for the better and i have gotten to know more brand and experiment with them all! So i'll be posting my faves and review of these products. Wish earning money was easier then spending it!!


I have been on the search for the pure heroine lipstick by mac for the lorde x mac collection, but its collection time is up so i had to find an alternative! I did swatches of the lovely lippies i've purchased and along the swatches i have the name and brand name. My holy grail of these lippies is my MAC pro lipstick " smoked purple " its the same colour of pure heroine and i just love it! its matt so it can be pretty drying but i usually neutralize it with the Anna Sui 702 rouge leveres. Most of these lipsticks are cremeseen so it has moisture and a beautiful pearlish looking effect! 


So I saw a dear IG friend review this product and i was really curious to try it! I wanna say its a blush, but its not really a blush.  It probably is a conturing tool so as to what it really is im not so sure. A local beauty department store was having a blowout sale and i love how the balm is a dupe of benefit, the packaging is so A++ and it was 50% off.  So it was so cheap and i just had to buy it. At fist i didnt really like it because it kinda sunk into my pore and it looked cake like. Though i tried using less and i applied it with a pad instead of a brush, the product's purpose became visible. It just worked as a charm and i absolutely love this product. I usually use it on the apples of my cheeks to give off that dewy/pearly affect that koreans usually rock. Though with this product a little goes along way and too much product can make you into a cake face! So try using a very very minimal amount for a natural finish.


At first I wasn't such a big fan of concealers because they made me either look dry or oily! So i usually avoided them,
but then i saw that my redness and under eye circles were not appealing. So i first used concealers from NYX because they were so cheap, but i heard about M.A.C 's studio finish concealer SPF 35 in the shade NC 35, its a orange-ish undertone for my redness. I like it because its multi- functional, i use it to highlight and conceal. This is a full coverage concealer which means its a thick creamy texture which is okay with me. The next one is Tony Moly, I don't know what the name is it didn't have a packaging just a plastic around it. This is similar to the M.A.C concealer, but it's for my under eye circles. This shade was in 02 , which is lighter then the 03 , obviously.. but the color selection wasn't so wide just 01-04 and thats it.  It was very lightweight and much smoother then the M.A.C one i have. The Revlon photo ready concealer is just divine!! It my fave out of it all and the cheapest! I am not a big fan of drugstore products because they tend to be really low quality, but this concealer is just amazing. It's full coverage and pretty much crease-less. It does not dry me out or make me oily, it also can be used for dark circles and on blemishes. This product its just amazing and i will absolutely re-purchase!

that's about it for today, take care!
xx alu



3 comments:

  1. OMG BABY I LOVE YOUR BLOG ALREADY! please keep on watching!!! and sad news i broke my cindy-lou ;;n;; now i have to be very careful while using it sobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and by watching i freaking mean writing lol it's almost midnight here what can i say

      Delete
    2. oh my gosh how do you even work these things ( blogger ).

      umm im so obsessed with your blog its too cute how can i be like you ;~;
      also these cindy lou things are so fragile i dropped it from a tiny coffee table and it cracked and i was ready to cry myself too sleep. i hate when makeup cracks !!!

      ps i love you jennnnnn

      Delete