GOOD DAY EVERYONE , I'VE FINALLY CAME BACK WITH A NEW POST!
THIS ONE IS DEDICATE TO MY VENTURE INTO THE MOISTURIZERS I'VE CAME IN CONTACT FOR THE
PAST TWO MONTHS FROM DEC '15 - JAN 16'
SO LETS JUMP IN ;)
I am such a fussy person when it comes to moisturizers, i use one then i move on to another
and at first they all feel so great but after each use it just loses its pizzazz! Here are some moisturizers that came too stay and some i didn't want to have anything to do with !
TOO FACE ; HANG OVER RX : This is a moisturizing primer , but its so hydrating and light that this makes for a really good morning refresher to my face , it also adds a nice light coconut smell to your skin! I don't use this as a primer , but i love to use this in the morning to just wake up my skin and get all the systems working. I recommended it to my mother in love and some lovely people on the web, i've heard nothing but positive comments on this product. Since i live on an island , this is such a nice summer time staple.
MOUNTAIN OCEAN SKIN TRIP; COCONUT MOISTURIZER: So if you want to know what makes my skin care work , then I'll tell you its this. It is most definitely the type of moisturizer that i am looking for , i've used this for quite some time now and its light weight , has active ingredients , fast absorbing , cruelty free , and its vegan. This moisturizer is kinda runny , but it doesnt break me out at all , its my go to product. Its good for when your skin is cracked during winter and dry during those hot heat waves. Its just an all around type of thing. I also use it almost everywhere on my body , especially my cracked heel!
CLINIQUE ; MOISTURE SURGE EXTENDED THIRST: Ah , a gel type lotion , one of my newest discoveries. I heard from you-tuber Wayne Goss that gel lotion types help lock in moisture into the skin. I found this really refreshing , but after some time around my chin area , i noticed the lotion dried up and left dry patches around my face. This is a hit or miss everytime i use it , when i want extra extra moisture i use this and layer my skin trip over it or my too faced hang over rx on top of it. This is something my mother likes because shes got really oily skin , so i don't want to conclude this isn't for dry skin , but it says on the bottle its tested for all skin types. Though i really like the moisture surge line from clinique , i have so much from that line that make it on my holy grail list!
AVEENO; ULTRA CALMING DAILY MOISTURIZER: I hate to say it , but this did absolutely nothing for my skin... it didn't stay , it was so thin. The fever few ingredient didn't calm my redness and it definitely smelled like sunscreen and a really pungent smell! Although the bottle is so beautiful and the promises of what it does for the skin sound so enticing , its really not worth 15$ at the drug store. I ended up digging this out of my beauty cabinet just to do a review on it , but after that I think I'll be gifting it to one of my girl friends.
CERAVE; FACIAL MOISTURIZING LOTION AM: This is christian's favorite lotion to use even for the PM. As I tried it out it was nice , but it wasn't enough moisture for me. I should've disclaimed I have skin like a freaking desert so it's really hard to satisfy my dry dry skin. Chris has oily to combo skin so it helps control his oily-ness and contains his natural oils at the same time. Don't be fooled by the normal to dry skin disclaimer on the bottle this is very much just a thick lotion with SPF in it , doesnt feel heavy or greasy at all. Another one of my guy friends uses this and he loves it as well. Starting to think this is center around use for men...
MISSHA ; SUPER AQUA WATER SUPPLY ESSENCE: This was probably my most not liked lotion here... I was able to snag the last bottle because people craze about this stuff where live. Its okay.. it doesnt really do anything and it leaves a weird filmy feeling on my face. Sometimes after toning my face , i apply this and i feel like it burns the apples of my cheeks. Don't know what that means , but this product gave me the breakout of my life time. I don't even know why i kept it! I honestly do not recommend this to anyone.
well thats a wrap up on this one here! bottom line is save some money on moisturizers and go with the Skin tip which costed me less then 10$ for double the moisture of all these products combine. it's definitely my secret power weapon!
tell me what is your go to moisturizer!
ciao
xx
aly

No comments:
Post a Comment