WEEKEND GETAWAY FT. CHRIS
Hello there Darlings !
This weekend was very exciting for me, I was able to celebrate Chris's birthday and our _ Anniversary !
We were able to get a nice snazzy hotel room at a ***** hotel and ate crazy amounts of expensive Japanese food and Sake.
I even went on a crazy Korean skincare and makeup haul from this Korean wholesale store. Though the lady was super weird and wouldn't let me leave the store plus she wanted me to meet her " Son " made me not want to return, but the prices she was selling me were so cheap and low, I might want to return ??
Anyways I was able to go to the beach at its prime time , where the breeze is cooling and the sun isn't beaming , so basically I was there to watch a beautiful sunset! I'm really not a beach person , but sometimes you've gotta make exceptions for those you love. It was such a lovely stay-cation and boy, did we drop top dollar for food and alcohol!
here is a list of items
I bought from my weekend getaway!
- IOPE XP BB CUSHION IN VANILLA COVER
- MAMONDE LOTUS MICRO CLEANSER FOR DRY TO SENSITIVE SKIN
- MAMONDE FIRST ENERGY ESSENCE
- MISSHA EYE CURLER
- MAC LIPSTICKS IN COSMO AND VIVA LA GLAM II
- MAC LIP LINER IN HALF RED
- MISSHA BROWCARA IN CACOA
- ETUDE HOUSE PLAY STICK 101 IN COLOUR 12
- ETUDE HOUSE ANY OIL 21
-A BUTT LOAD OF SAMPLES
- A BUTT LOAD OF FACE MASK
- E.L.F COSMETICS EYE BROW AND EYE LASH CLEAR GEL
Thats as much as I can remember. I so want to do a review on the Korean stuffs I bought , but I need to find time to get it in before you all get bored of me!
Right now I am using the IOPE bb cushion and I'll tell you I've tried a handful of BB cushion and this one really is the best I've ever tried. I have a 12-16 hour working day and it stayed on as fresh as ever! I am so lucky , what I like the best is that it really becomes your skin. I am usually a natural beige , but the Lady at the store told me I am more of a vanilla beige which I was nervous about! In the end it matched my skin perfectly! So happy about the purchase. It usually retails for 45 , but I got it for 17!
anyways I hope you had a rocking weekend babes!
till next time
ciao
xoxo
Aly

No comments:
Post a Comment